Monday, January 31, 2011

Additional Prescribed Text - Evolutionary Psychology

After many years of searching for a text to use in the Evolutionary Psychology part of the course, Mike and I have finally found one:
Source: Amazon.com












I have sent out an email with the details and various buying options. If you did not receive that email, please check the email address you submitted with your Honours application last year.

Otherwise, send me an email (michael.pitman@wits.ac.za) from your preferred email address for the year, and I'll both forward you the book and buying details, and add your address to the distribution list.

I specifically don't have an address for:

Chiba
Urvashi
Kruger
Charmaine
Padi
Tidimalo Dorah

This book will be used for Seminar 2-4 (as well as later in the course), so needs to be ordered soon.

There are copies in the Library - Michael P currently has one, and the other one is being placed on Overnight Loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment